Monday, November 27, 2006

In touch with my inner child

A couple weekends ago, Jenn (4th grade teacher) and I were bored and decided to go to the Botanical Gardens in Tutxla, and much to our surprise, they were the grounds for a kids' park with rides, games, and junk food! Quite enjoyable, although the "teacups" felt like toying with death. I will go back and take pictures. There is also a dinky train, mini quads on a track, and standards like putt putt and bumper cars.
There was also face painting, which Jenn and I hastily took part in, knowing that we were going to the movies with Carrie (H.S. Language Arts) in an hour and would have to take a combi and walk through the mall with animals on our faces...
Here's my bunny after I ditched the ears! Jenn should send me her picture of her butterfly face, when I remember to ask.

No comments: