Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Classroom Pictures



I'm posting some pictures of the school and of my classroom. No class (student) pictures yet, however, because I only know half of their names so far! Well, I know most of the names, but matching them to faces is proving interesting. And to top it off, there are some language things that confuse me. Like, Jose Maria is a boy, but the two Maria Joses are girls. And in addition to two Maria Joses, I also have a Maria del Mar. I have a Sergio Enrique who goes by Enrique, and a plain old Enrique. I could go on.
The classroom The books corner, in between the two groups' attendance charts (yes, those are fish with their names on them)

Above: color words; above that: The Days of the Week, The "Traffic Light" of discipline (if we end the day on green, the kids go home with stickers...Red is hard-core bad; we haven't gotten there yet), and the beginning of my Alphabet chart (thanks, Megs!) and numbers

No comments: